Cost of living in Sullana, Peru compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 364.720 IQD / PEN
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,375,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 9,375,000 Dinar (S/. 25,705) in Sullana.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨63 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (about 1 hour ago)