Cost of living in Suizhou, China compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2015. Exchange rate: 185.708 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suizhou (China) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,600,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 5,600,000 Dinar (元30,155) in Suizhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Surabaya costs Rp 17,900 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $20,910 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 125TL (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sahiwal costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $89 (about 1 hour ago)