Cost of living in Suhaj, Egypt compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 65.429 IQD / EGP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhaj (Egypt) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,500 Dinar (E£ 38) in Suhaj.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €35 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)