Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 172.147 IQD / BOB
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 6% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 523,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 494,078 Dinar ($b2,870) in Sucre.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨400 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €3,870 (about 2 hours ago)