Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 172.585 IQD / BOB
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 8% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 469,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 429,954 Dinar ($b2,491) in Sucre.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 30 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (29 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Iasi costs 2.20 lei (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 200₴ (41 minutes ago)