Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 169.534 IQD / BOB
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 6% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 529,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 498,294 Dinar ($b2,939) in Sucre.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Francisco, California costs $5,782 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$1,525 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Long Beach, California costs $159 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,450 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (34 minutes ago)