Cost of living in Subotica, Serbia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.279 IQD / RSD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Subotica (Serbia) is 26% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 231,181 Dinar (22,491 Дин.) in Subotica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Recife costs R$ 1,200 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)