Cost of living in Subotica, Serbia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.123 IQD / RSD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Subotica (Serbia) is 28% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 338,805 Dinar (33,468 Дин.) in Subotica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 22 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$1,200 (26 minutes ago)