Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1388.855 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 15% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,060,911 Dinar (€4,364) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,250,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nagasaki costs ¥409,765 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pamplona costs €13 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,236 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pyongyang costs 800,000 ₩ (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $120 (29 minutes ago)