Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1253.050 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 9% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 10,687,359 Dinar (€8,529) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,765,625 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Zurich costs CHF 22 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €190 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Puebla costs Mex$ 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €52 (about 2 hours ago)