Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 417 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1372.291 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 15% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,628,103 Dinar (€4,830) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,780,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in San Juan costs $100 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Varna costs 16 лв (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Koh Tao costs 10,000 ฿ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,300 лв (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,500 (44 minutes ago)