Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1667.183 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent (United Kingdom) is 22% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 7,643,501 Dinar (£4,585) in Stoke-on-Trent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,260,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (less than a minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Münster costs €1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $21,487 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)