Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,624 prices entered by 238 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 140.810 IQD / SEK
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 33% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,042,953 Dinar (21,610 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,290,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.60 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.75 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨142 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 70,000 kr (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.75 B/. (42 minutes ago)