Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,855 prices entered by 251 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 143.866 IQD / SEK
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 36% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,150,115 Dinar (21,896 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,320,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cotonou costs 130,000 Franc (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zvishavane District costs $1.40 (about 1 hour ago)