Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 141.586 IQD / NOK
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 76% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 16,479,451 Dinar (kr 116,392) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $120 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.10 (42 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)