Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 146.650 IQD / NOK
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 79% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 12,906,596 Dinar (kr 88,010) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,210,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salinas, Ecuador costs $7 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (21 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Reykjavik costs 9,990 kr (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bacolod City costs Php4,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 50,000 Gs (40 minutes ago)