Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 146.376 IQD / NOK
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 76% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 13,328,551 Dinar (kr 91,057) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,590,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,463 (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Florianopolis costs R$ 300 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25,800 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oakland, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Thessaloniki costs €4.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,033 (about 1 hour ago)