Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 138.528 IQD / NOK
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 74% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 10,967,561 Dinar (kr 79,172) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,310,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bangkok costs 7,500 ฿ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pilsen costs 12,000 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨8 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $813 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montpellier costs €12 (28 minutes ago)