Cost of living in Stara Zagora, Bulgaria compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 745.170 IQD / BGN
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stara Zagora (Bulgaria) is 9% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 974,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 884,144 Dinar (1,186 лв) in Stara Zagora.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 14 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (2 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Grand Rapids costs $2.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $159 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $102 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 500 (41 minutes ago)