Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 436.825 IQD / XCD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 70% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 17,298,697 Dinar (EC$39,601) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,156,250 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,446 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨31 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$585 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shenyang costs 元6.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (17 minutes ago)