Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 432.541 IQD / XCD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 59% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,753,150 Dinar (EC$13,301) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,620,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Basel costs CHF 2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in İzmir costs 1,900TL (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 80,790 zł (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨17,281 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$28,462 (about 1 hour ago)