Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 436.455 IQD / XCD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 61% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,651,020 Dinar (EC$12,948) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,510,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manchester costs £56 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 100₴ (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,075 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $18,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €55 (about 2 hours ago)