Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 436.825 IQD / XCD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 62% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,168,061 Dinar (EC$7,252) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €600 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 250TL (18 minutes ago)
- 400 ml hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Antwerp costs €4.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,000 Дин. (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)