Cost of living comparison between St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda and Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 432.046 IQD / XCD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 73% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 16,936,621 Dinar (EC$39,201) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,765,625 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £13 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €88 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (about 2 hours ago)