Cost of living in Srinagar, India compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.316 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Srinagar (India) is 25% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,380,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,036,525 Dinar (₨56,592) in Srinagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Quito costs $50 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1,525 (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $120 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$10 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €4,000 (about 1 hour ago)