Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 372 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 182.984 IQD / HRK
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 8% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,701,285 Dinar (14,762 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$7 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $533 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$75 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bologna costs €20,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs J$99,999,999,999,999,996,863,366,107,917,975,552 (36 minutes ago)