Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 186.570 IQD / HRK
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 4% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,213,213 Dinar (11,863 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,120,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Funchal costs €20 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Brussels costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 187 (about 1 hour ago)