Cost of living in Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1511.796 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Southend-on-Sea (United Kingdom) is 30% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 12,181,607 Dinar (£8,058) in Southend-on-Sea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (20 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.17TL (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arad costs 17 lei (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $45 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muar costs RM25 (about 1 hour ago)