Cost of living in Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1472.954 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Southend-on-Sea (United Kingdom) is 28% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 11,961,113 Dinar (£8,120) in Southend-on-Sea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (19 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luxembourg costs €50 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨9 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £1.14 (about 1 hour ago)