Cost of living in Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1482.960 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Southend-on-Sea (United Kingdom) is 27% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 12,915,880 Dinar (£8,710) in Southend-on-Sea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,156,250 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chandigarh costs ₨1,500 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$2,500 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bursa costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maracaibo costs Bs 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)