Cost of living in Southampton, United Kingdom compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1539.415 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Southampton (United Kingdom) is 16% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,593,277 Dinar (£4,283) in Southampton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,660,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kozhikode costs ₨44 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.51 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 0.00 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (40 minutes ago)