Cost of living in Sousse, Tunisia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 515.158 IQD / TND
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sousse (Tunisia) is 35% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,215,506 Dinar (2,359 Dinar) in Sousse.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (41 minutes ago)