Cost of living in Sousse, Tunisia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 499.515 IQD / TND
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sousse (Tunisia) is 33% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,160,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 782,565 Dinar (1,567 Dinar) in Sousse.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨56 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,018 (41 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £813 (about 1 hour ago)