Cost of living in Sousse, Tunisia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 454.197 IQD / TND
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sousse (Tunisia) is 32% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 886,209 Dinar (1,951 Dinar) in Sousse.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oujda costs 20 Dirham (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 400₴ (20 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Victoria costs C$70 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Almería costs €11 (39 minutes ago)