Cost of living in Sorocaba, Brazil compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 327 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 314.208 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sorocaba (Brazil) is 11% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,060,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,836,947 Dinar (R$ 5,846) in Sorocaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (32 minutes ago)