Cost of living in Sopron, Hungary compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.110 IQD / HUF
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sopron (Hungary) is 16% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,313,097 Dinar (319,457 Ft) in Sopron.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Turin costs €222 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (31 minutes ago)