Cost of living in Sopron, Hungary compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.091 IQD / HUF
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sopron (Hungary) is 17% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,621,626 Dinar (396,372 Ft) in Sopron.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Graz costs €12 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)