Cost of living in Songnam, South Korea compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.039 IQD / KRW
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Songnam (South Korea) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,557 Dinar (₩2,460) in Songnam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (23 minutes ago)