Cost of living in Solapur, India compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.314 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Solapur (India) is 31% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 324,733 Dinar (₨17,731) in Solapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.09 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lugano costs CHF 150 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jönköping costs 95 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gaziantep costs 80TL (18 minutes ago)