Cost of living in Sokoto, Nigeria compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! Sokoto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sokoto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.278 IQD / NGN *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sokoto (Nigeria) is 13% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,700 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 4,938 Dinar (1,506 ₦) in Sokoto.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $800 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rennes costs €400 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rochester, New York costs $100 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$25 (about 2 hours ago)