Cost of living in Sochi, Russia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.875 IQD / RUB
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sochi (Russia) is 19% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,130,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,539,386 Dinar (руб 127,766) in Sochi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cordova costs €1.30 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 4,900 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (35 minutes ago)