Cost of living in Sochi, Russia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.296 IQD / RUB
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sochi (Russia) is 20% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,040,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,444,291 Dinar (руб 126,673) in Sochi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 16 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dresden costs €1,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mombasa costs Shilling450 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,500 (about 2 hours ago)