Cost of living in Slavonski Brod, Croatia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 169.501 IQD / HRK
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Slavonski Brod (Croatia) is 13% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,775,671 Dinar (10,476 kn) in Slavonski Brod.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (8 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (31 minutes ago)