Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 131.933 IQD / SEK
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 85% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 18,798,950 Dinar (142,489 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,156,250 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (9 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.96 Lari (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 150 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$20,000 (23 minutes ago)