Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 134.320 IQD / SEK
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 85% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 9,520,772 Dinar (70,881 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,140,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 95₴ (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)