Cost of living in Sivas, Turkey compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 319.009 IQD / TRY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sivas (Turkey) is 22% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 766,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 595,188 Dinar (1,866TL) in Sivas.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$7,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Niterói costs R$ 3,550 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bremen costs €15 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Fernando, Pampanga costs Php6,000 (about 2 hours ago)