Cost of living in Sivas, Turkey compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 332.620 IQD / TRY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sivas (Turkey) is 22% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 244,399 Dinar (735TL) in Sivas.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨500 (35 minutes ago)