Cost of living in Singapore compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,868 prices entered by 1,027 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 847.452 IQD / SGD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Singapore is 35% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 13,146,983 Dinar (SGD $15,514) in Singapore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,765,625 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)