Cost of living in Sincelejo, Colombia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40545 IQD / COP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sincelejo (Colombia) is 22% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,466,664 Dinar (COL$3,617,358) in Sincelejo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Londrina costs R$ 3.80 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 120 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 55 ₪ (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (about 1 hour ago)