Cost of living in Simferopol, Ukraine compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 43.697 IQD / UAH
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Simferopol (Ukraine) is 47% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 165,631 Dinar (3,790₴) in Simferopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 9 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $55 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória costs R$ 30 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 3,500 Kwacha (31 minutes ago)