Cost of living in Silkeborg, Denmark compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 183.104 IQD / DKK
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 76% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 16,530,325 Dinar (kr90,278) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,370,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $30 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$2,900 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,446 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stavanger costs kr 14 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $50 (14 minutes ago)