Cost of living in Siliguri, India compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.431 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siliguri (India) is 26% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 576,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 423,771 Dinar (₨22,992) in Siliguri.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €17 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,422 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs Bs 300,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (44 minutes ago)