Cost of living in Sihanoukville, Cambodia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28439 IQD / KHR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sihanoukville (Cambodia) is 5% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,694,295 Dinar (12,990,232 Riels) in Sihanoukville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,530,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salinas, Ecuador costs $7 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (23 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Reykjavik costs 9,990 kr (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bacolod City costs Php4,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)