Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29967 IQD / KHR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 5% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,853,732 Dinar (6,185,907 Riels) in Siem Reap.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Leeds costs £53 (43 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Klaipėda costs €3.30 (about 3 hours ago)