Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.260 IQD / PKR *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 22% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 988,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 768,255 Dinar (₨74,879) in Sialkot.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Long Beach, California costs $22 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guayaquil costs $1,505 (about 1 hour ago)