Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.241 IQD / PKR *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 7% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 969,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 905,919 Dinar (₨80,589) in Sialkot.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$706 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Athens, Georgia costs $2.19 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 300 (42 minutes ago)