Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.104 IQD / PKR *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 20% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,140,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 917,208 Dinar (₨82,604) in Sialkot.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $114,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Trento costs €0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in London costs £0.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $200 (41 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $1,009 (about 1 hour ago)