Cost of living in Shymkent, Kazakhstan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.518 IQD / KZT
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shymkent (Kazakhstan) is 30% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,110,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 776,354 Dinar (220,710 KZT) in Shymkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Abbotsford costs C$60 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quebec City costs C$20 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)