Cost of living in Shreveport, Louisiana, United States compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1167.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shreveport, Louisiana (United States) is 38% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,157,771 Dinar ($5,277) in Shreveport, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,470,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beirut costs 300,705 L£ (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 15 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Whangarei costs NZ$6.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)