Cost of living in Shkoder, Albania compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.004 IQD / ALL
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shkoder (Albania) is 10% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 802,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 721,428 Dinar (65,562 Lek) in Shkoder.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (less than a minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Abbotsford costs C$60 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quebec City costs C$20 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)