Cost of living in Shkoder, Albania compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.301 IQD / ALL
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shkoder (Albania) is 12% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,770,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,439,694 Dinar (236,836 Lek) in Shkoder.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €2,100 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨170 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 40 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.20 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php14,000 (19 minutes ago)