Cost of living in Shkoder, Albania compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.872 IQD / ALL
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shkoder (Albania) is 10% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 870,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 783,814 Dinar (72,092 Lek) in Shkoder.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,000TL (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 75 (30 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 600 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$1,750 (about 1 hour ago)