Cost of living comparison between Shizuoka, Japan and Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.212 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shizuoka (Japan) is 36% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 13,260,668 Dinar (¥1,182,685) in Shizuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,765,625 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nassau costs B$32,921 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €8 (36 minutes ago)