Cost of living in Shizuoka, Japan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.109 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shizuoka (Japan) is 30% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 12,701,776 Dinar (¥1,256,503) in Shizuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,765,625 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (37 minutes ago)