Cost of living in Shizuoka, Japan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.615 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shizuoka (Japan) is 23% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,132,038 Dinar (¥577,689) in Shizuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,990,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Leuven costs €50 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.20 (43 minutes ago)