Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 172.158 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 11% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,167,493 Dinar (元12,590) in Shijiazhuang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩200,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (44 minutes ago)