Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 188.104 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 7% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,150,505 Dinar (元6,116) in Shijiazhuang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,080,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)