Cost of living in Shenyang, China compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 171.585 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenyang (China) is 19% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,797,618 Dinar (元16,305) in Shenyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Detroit, Michigan costs $981 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,200 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)