Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 378 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 317.733 IQD / AED
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 6% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,601,218 Dinar (Dirham 11,334) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,390,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Limassol costs €579 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €5,160 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,500 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cartagena costs COL$14,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Riga costs €720 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (28 minutes ago)