Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 322.379 IQD / AED
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 6% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,591,786 Dinar (Dirham 14,243) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,340,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiel costs €400 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Almaty costs 5,000 KZT (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 2,500 KZT (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)