Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 441 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 317.460 IQD / AED
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 7% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,478,903 Dinar (Dirham 14,109) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,170,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kaunas costs €3.45 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Rochester, New York costs $350 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $10 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Agra costs ₨100 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Recife costs R$ 4.49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)