Cost of living comparison between Shanghai, China and Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,074 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 168.675 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 17% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 10,937,385 Dinar (元64,843) in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €20 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 31 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nogales costs Mex$ 610 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $127 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.50 (about 2 hours ago)