Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 463.721 IQD / TND
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 32% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,950,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,324,657 Dinar (2,857 Dinar) in Sfax.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dire Dawa costs 150 Birr (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥330,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarajevo costs 700KM (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 1 Ft (34 minutes ago)