Cost of living comparison between Sfax, Tunisia and Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 509.537 IQD / TND
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 29% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,654,069 Dinar (3,246 Dinar) in Sfax.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Omaha, Nebraska costs $22,135 (about 1 hour ago)