Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 478.651 IQD / TND
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 31% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,780,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,233,779 Dinar (2,578 Dinar) in Sfax.
Recent Prices Added
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Toronto costs C$3.99 (23 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Cardiff costs £5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,110 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 120,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $13,000 (about 1 hour ago)