Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 487.062 IQD / TND
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 32% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,360,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 927,643 Dinar (1,905 Dinar) in Sfax.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨300 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 109,730 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Belfast costs £10 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)