Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 517.189 IQD / TND
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 29% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,661,812 Dinar (3,213 Dinar) in Sfax.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vicenza costs €15 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 199 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (34 minutes ago)