Cost of living in Sevastopol, Ukraine compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 44.934 IQD / UAH
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sevastopol (Ukraine) is 25% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,620,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,209,679 Dinar (26,921₴) in Sevastopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $2,135 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$8,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Addis Ababa costs 50 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Darwin costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)