Cost of living in Sevastopol, Ukraine compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 44.035 IQD / UAH
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sevastopol (Ukraine) is 26% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,510,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,119,198 Dinar (25,416₴) in Sevastopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $7 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guwahati costs ₨300 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vienna costs €100 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vilnius costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)