Cost of living in Sevastopol, Ukraine compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 45.416 IQD / UAH
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sevastopol (Ukraine) is 25% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,690,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,259,895 Dinar (27,741₴) in Sevastopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元8,132 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $40 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reykjavik costs 9,000 kr (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Umeå costs 246,400 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denizli costs 16TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $779 (about 1 hour ago)