Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 123.898 IQD / MAD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 27% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,150,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 833,826 Dinar (6,730 Dirham) in Settat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Des Moines, Iowa costs $48 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$110 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)