Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 128.298 IQD / MAD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 26% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 982,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 729,999 Dinar (5,690 Dirham) in Settat.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Greenville, South Carolina costs $1.30 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth, Scotland costs £10 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,100 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham, Alabama costs $13 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 1,500TL (38 minutes ago)