Cost of living in Sete Lagoas, Brazil compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 364.304 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sete Lagoas (Brazil) is 7% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,808,684 Dinar (R$ 4,965) in Sete Lagoas.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Panama City costs 8 B/. (2 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Port Louis costs ₨4,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨100 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Gold Coast costs AU$4.20 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)