Cost of living in Sete Lagoas, Brazil compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 315.775 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sete Lagoas (Brazil) is 9% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,740,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,582,427 Dinar (R$ 5,011) in Sete Lagoas.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petropolis costs R$ 22 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$90 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $13 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $200 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,300 (20 minutes ago)