Cost of living in Sete Lagoas, Brazil compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 370.888 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sete Lagoas (Brazil) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,580,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,527,653 Dinar (R$ 4,119) in Sete Lagoas.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 200 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chiba costs ¥150,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $200 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cajamarca costs S/. 900 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Shenzhen costs 元80 (44 minutes ago)