Cost of living in Serres, Greece compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 1394.250 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Serres (Greece) is 11% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,288,902 Dinar (€924) in Serres to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,160,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reykjavik costs 9,000 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Umeå costs 246,400 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denizli costs 16TL (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $779 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tegucigalpa costs L 498,912 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)