Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 274.971 IQD / MYR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 16% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,968,547 Dinar (RM7,159) in Seremban.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 500 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 5,000 Dirham (10 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cape Town costs R 80 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanjing costs 元50 (42 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tirana costs 8,000 Lek (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 80 ман (about 1 hour ago)