Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 297.446 IQD / MYR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 14% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,710,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,462,255 Dinar (RM4,916) in Seremban.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Szczecin costs 16 zł (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Norrköping costs 22 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 300₴ (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 21 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 220TL (27 minutes ago)