Cost of living comparison between Seoul, South Korea and Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,018 prices entered by 175 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.996 IQD / KRW
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 65% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 19,360,866 Dinar (₩19,434,298) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,718,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Barcelona costs €8 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,050 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Valencia costs €539 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Saharanpur costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 505 (about 1 hour ago)