Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,087 prices entered by 208 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.035 IQD / KRW
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 70% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 13,258,073 Dinar (₩12,808,017) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,812,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)