Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,133 prices entered by 195 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.006 IQD / KRW
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 66% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 19,398,163 Dinar (₩19,274,974) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,718,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sarajevo costs 1.60KM (about 1 hour ago)