Cost of living comparison between Seoul, South Korea and Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 958 prices entered by 168 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.025 IQD / KRW
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 69% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 16,457,442 Dinar (₩16,061,328) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,765,625 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oporto costs €0.08 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1.75 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (33 minutes ago)