Cost of living in Sendai, Japan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.679 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sendai (Japan) is 31% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,787,384 Dinar (¥448,279) in Sendai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,660,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Marrakech costs 10 Dirham (3 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,271 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Geneva costs CHF 647 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$169 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgorod costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)