Cost of living in Sendai, Japan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.776 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sendai (Japan) is 26% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,985,294 Dinar (¥462,609) in Sendai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,960,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 50 FJ$ (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xian costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)