Cost of living in Semarang, Indonesia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08389 IQD / IDR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Semarang (Indonesia) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,040,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 3,005,593 Dinar (Rp 35,825,959) in Semarang.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wuhan costs 元32 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kadoma costs $3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 3 hours ago)